Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's time for healing time to move on; It's time to fix what's been broken too long; Time make right what has been wrong; It's time to find my way to where I be; There's a wave that's crashing over me; All I can do is surrender
[Chorus]
Whatever you're doing inside of me; It feels like chaos somehow there's peace; It's hard to surrender to what I can't see; But I'm giving in to something heavenly
Time for a milestone; Time to begin again; Reevaluate who I really am; Am I doing everything to follow your will; Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills; So show me what it is you want from me; I give everything I surrender... To...
[Chorus]
Time to face up; Clean this old house; Time to breathe in and let everything out; That I've wanted to say for so many years; Time to to release all my held back tears; Whatever you're doing inside of me; It feels like chaos but I believe; You're up to something bigger than me; Larger than life something heavenly; Whatever you're doing inside of me; It feels like chaos but now I can see; This something bigger than me; Larger than life something heavenly; Something heavenly; It's time to face up; Clean this old house; Time breathe in and let everything out

~Sanctus Real~

As I was listening to this on the radio today, klove station, I thought about my life. It has been amazing what God has done to me in the past year. I have just made it one year as Interim Director at Kiddie Kollege. In the beginning of it all I felt as though I was not good enough to do the position. As the year went on I came to a point where I realized that God would not have put me there as Interim if he didn't think that I could do it, if it was not His will. Now I am at a different stage, this is a stage of feeling like I couldn't be stretch by God anymore. I am in the process of trying to hire 4 teachers, over working my substitute teachers, teaching classrooms myself. As I think of the chorus of this song it says ~Whatever you're doing inside of me it feels like chaos somehow there is peace~ that is me. In that same time of feeling stretched to far from God, I also feel like there is a peace to be found inside of me. I know that He will take care of us and that Kiddie Kollege will make it. Please pray for my staff and I as we are in this journey together.

No comments: