Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From the Inside out

Lately I have really thought about my faith and where I stand as a Christian. The past few months I have found myself so angry and bitter with God and people. My own insecurities has caused my trust levels to go to zero. I have just been lost for the way that I feel inside. So many times I am on cloud nine, living life as it is. However, there are those times when I don't know who I am. I become so unsure of myself, abilites, and attributes. Where do I go next in my life. I have found that the quiet times of my life are the worse. I can't handle a quiet car ride, shower, or house at night. my mind takes me to places that it should never go. Fears become so great and unbearable, that I find myself fighting off those who love me the most.
As I have been in this doubting stage of my life I have searched for songs that express how I feel. 1st song, very common, I surrendar All (however I fail at this, because I just pick it up after laying it at the alter). So I have chosen this song to be my prayer.

Hillsong- From the Inside Out. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=inside+out+lyrics&docid=817241063500&FORM=VIRE4

A thousand times I've failed, Still your mercy remains, And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace, Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame, my heart and my soul, Lord I give
you control, Consume me from the inside out Lord, Let justice and praise become
my embrace, To love You from the inside out, Your will above all else, my purpose
remains, The art of losing myself in bringing you praise, Everlasting, Your light will
shine when all else fades, Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame, In my heart,
in my soul, Lord I give you control, Consume me from the inside out Lord, Let justice
and praise become my embrace, To love You from the inside out
Chorus 2x
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades, Never ending, Your glory goes
beyond all fame, And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise, From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out.

Amazing song, that has helped me to realize that I just need to let him began working from the inside out and cure me of this "disease"

1 comment:

K-Dub said...

Dear Friend... sorry I havn't replied to your post sooner. Things have been hard for me... but I am restoreing myself slowly but it is a process just as life is a process. I absolutely love that Hymn... hits home every time I hear it... thank you for sharing it with me. Know that I think about you all the time... how could I not...?... I still havn't found a job but once I do.. I will we will have to get together. Miss you!