Monday, November 29, 2010

Blessings on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great! I have so much to be thankful for this year. First off I have a home to keep me warm and food to keep me plump:). I could not complain about my family (including n-laws), I'm pretty blessed there. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband of 3.5 years. My latest blessing has been my sweet Londyn.
Last year I was 20 weeks pregnant with that little peanut:


This year we were celebrating 7.5 months of sweet bliss of being parents. I am one blessed momma!
Being silly:


Thanksgiving day Londyn enjoyed some of her mamaw Deckard dumplings and mashed potatoes, along with baby peaches. That night at Aunt Julie's she had pumpkin pie with daddy. Needless to say she loved them:



Friday before we left we were able to get a family picture:




It was a wonderful thanksgiving full of reminders of how blessed I am. I am a blessed daughter, sister, sister-n-law, wife, daughter-n-law, and momma.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

The Richards Family said...

I found your blog! yea!! Beautiful family, adorable pics of your sweet little girl. i am going to add you to my blog list so I don't lose your address again!

Take care,
Courtney R.