Sunday, August 2, 2009

Goals for the next 20 years of my life

I have really been thinking this week about what goals I have set for myself or have failed to set for myself. So in realizing that I have not truly sat down and written them out I am now. Here's my top 10- no certain order.

1.) Have our first child- within a year
2.) Have Kiddie Kollege enrollment to 80- within a year
3.) Have half of Kiddie Kollege church students- within 5 years
4.) Have a place to call "home"- within a year
5.) Go on a cruise with the hubby- within a two years
6.) Go to a foreign country- with in 20 years.
7.) Have a one pay check in savings- 1 year
8.) Buy a new car- 5 years
9.)Working on second child- 4 years
10.) become a stay at home- reasonably 4 years (would love sooner)

Those are just some of my goals that I want to accomplish in the next 20 years.

No comments: