Saturday, May 8, 2010

He knew what He was doing when he gave us our miracle

It's been a few weeks since I've cried just because. Usually I am crying because Londyn is upset or having stomach issues and there is nothing I can do for her.
Today her hospital pictures came in the mail. As I looked at her pictures seeing how much she has changed I began to think about how it felt that time in the hospital. First off the staff at Clarian Arnett Hospital were amazing. We were treated with the upmost respect, cared for as if we were family, and our little Londyn was loved by each one of them.
Something that we had talked about, but I hadn't really thought about is the miscarriage of last April. A year ago April we were grieving for the loss of our baby. This April we were rejoicing in the birth of our daughter. So as I sat here today looking into her beautiful eyes, seeing her hospital pictures, and feeling the love I have for her, I began to realize that it was all in God's plan. I never knew that I could love someone so much that I didn't "pick out". I also realize that if we didn't go through the pain last April we would not have this bundle of joy, named Londyn. With all the bleeding and stuff that caused me to go on bed rest, God could have kept her for himself, but he didn't.
I am so glad that He took care of us and provided us with such a blessing. Tomorrow I will be celebrating my first Mother's Day! It is truly a day to rejoice. I'm not in it for the appreciation, but rather for the joy I get out of being a mother. See today I can sit here and hold my sweet Londyn while shes rubbing her fingers along my shoulders and making little sounds. This is something I could be missing out on, but rather I am rejoicing in.
I feel blessed to have my little miracle, Londyn. I am so glad He knew what He was doing!

No comments: