Thursday, July 15, 2010

And The Little One Said Roll Over Roll Over

Since Londyn was about 11 weeks old she was showing interest in rolling over. Her little hips would be on their side but yet she could never get her arms to cooperate. Then that last two weeks she would just scream when we would put her on her belly. So after she had a long nap, clean diaper, and full tummy I thought I would try again. I have been reading how to encourage a child to roll. They always talk about putting a toy out of their reach. So I laid her on the floor and placed toys all around her. She pushed herself up on her elbows and was looking around. I pulled out a Vtech book with lights and was showing her and boom there it was, she just rolled over. I was in so much shock that I forgot to hit the record button on the camera. So I wanted to try again and walla! She did it again. I began crying and she just stared at me. If Keith came home right then he would have thought something horrible happened. They were tears of joy! Yay Londyn! 14 weeks and 5 days old. I have attached the video I got the second time. My voice sounds horrible, but immediate I started crying:)

No comments: